Group Tickets (10+)
From Mandel Concert Hall to Blossom Music Center, The Cleveland Orchestra welcomes groups to enjoy great music at discounted prices.
Groups of ten or more receive special pricing. Student and senior groups save even more.
Free Bus Parking
Transport your friends and family with ease to Severance.
Ask about special events that will enhance your group's experience, including tours, concert previews, masterclasses and private receptions.
Blossom Music Center Perks
Large picnic areas provide tables for your group picnics, complimentary tram service will help get everyone around, and fireworks may follow select performances.
Throughout the entire process, we will help customize and complete your event, including private facilities and/or hotel & restaurant recommendations.
Groups are seated in the best available seating at the time of reservation.
How to Order
- Use our Event Calendar to select the concert(s) for your group.
- Call us to order seats and plan your concert experience.
- You will be mailed an invoice requesting a 50% deposit due to hold your seats. You may adjust your seat count up until 4 weeks prior to the event when final payment is due.*
- Tickets will be mailed upon receipt of full payment.
- Need extra tickets? Contact Group Sales, and if tickets are still available you can purchase them at the same rate.
*Tickets and deposits are non-refundable. Seat count cannot be reduced once tickets are paid in full.
Bundle your group visit to The Cleveland Orchestra with another one of Cleveland’s beloved attractions. One point of contact, one invoice – two great times!
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- More group packages coming soon!
Resources for Planners
Not sure where to start?